Thursday, June 6, 2013

Doux Et Lo







Hello all, I'm Lauren, but you can call me Lo. I started this blog because I felt that I wanted to share my passion of fashion and writing with the world. I know you're probably thinking "girl stop, everyone is making a fashion blog nowadays. What's so new about you?" Well I actually previously had a project called Five Dimes For Nine Lives which was sort of my training wheels into this crazy bloggerverse. It helped me achieve an idea of what I wanted to do in my future (which is work in PR) and come to the decision that I wanted to take this whole blogging thing seriously. I'm not going to try to sell you an infomercial type of stint where I'm selling what's NEW, NOW, BETTER, or BEST but I am going to tell you that I believe you will have a rad (*warning* be prepared to see this word A LOT) time going through this fashion journey with me. I really do hope you enjoy and stay along for this ride. It ought to be a wild one. All aboard!




Signed ,
Lo


P.S Doux Et Lo is French for Sweet and Lo.

Follow Me on ~Bloglovin'~ ~Instagram~

2 comments:

  1. Your style is lovely but please can you make your pictures bigger?

    www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the feedback. I'm not sure I can make my pictures any larger, they are all already Extra Large.

      Delete