Sunday, June 23, 2013

Inspiration// Fruit

Once I read in a magazine how to find the perfect watermelon. It read something like the how yellow it was or how it smelled. Yeah I really don't remember but I now consider myself a watermelon connoisseur.  


Lately I've noticed a lot of my inspiration coming from bright, fun patterns. Ultimately I'm usually always finding my self scouring the internet for cutesy fruit themed apparel. So here are a few fruit themed pieces:



Image of Watermelon Vest


Fresh Fruit Dress

Image 2 of To Love Kuvaa Fruit Print Open Back Dress

Image 1 of Kuccia Sporty Crop Top in Juicy Fruit Print






And last but not least here are some DIY Watermelon nails I did myself. They're a little messy but it was my first time. You know what they say practice makes perfect!



Check out my review on this nail polish and more here!

Signed,

Lo


Follow me on ~Bloglovin'~ ~Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment