Thursday, July 18, 2013

Liebster Award


(Old photo shoot with my friend Lucy) 

Hola todo el mundo. Que Pasa? Yeah that was just me showing off my 6 year Spanish. Alright I'm fronting I had to look up the todo el mundo part on the web. Anyways, I hope everyone's week is going by superb. Any fashion faves from the week? I digress. 

This week I was nominated for the Liebster Award!!! Cheers, Hooray and a few iyiyiyi's. Thanks to the rad Monica over at Chic Black Chick (check out her blog, it's amazing) I can now put this award on my blogging award shelf. If you don't know what the Liebster Award is it is an award given to new bloggers with less than 200 bloggers. So you know it's sort of a way to get around and meet some fellow newbies. 

Monica supplied me with a list of questions I am to answer; now you guys can be all in up in my grill.

1. Favorite blog post on your blog?

So far my favorite blog post on my little premature blog would have to be Overall I Love Summer. I just adored how my pictures came out today and my hair looked pretty fab that day. No lie. 

2. If you could have a lifetime free supply of clothing from any store, which one would you pick?

That would definitely have to be American Apparel. That store is like a drug to me I love it and I can't stop purchasing from it. Plus I feel like since the clothes are all basics they'll never go out of style; so I'll be good for all the seasons to come.

3. Favorite trend of the moment?

Platform Sneakers!!!!! How can you not love growing a few inches with just the simple slip on of a classic shoe. They're great I wouldn't mind trading in all my sneakers for them. Thank god I don't like to run. 

4. What are your fall wardrobe essentials?

My black Infinity Scarf for simple chic outfits, my red and deep pink tone lipsticks for a warmer color hue and my Docs I wouldn't be me if I didn't have my Docs.

5. Five best songs in the universe?

Right now I can't not be obsessed with We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus. It's always the first song I play when I put my music on. Of course I have to share my Lana love! I would have to say Off to the Races, Million Dollar Man and American by Lana Del Rey because obviously "Springsteen is the King." Lastly I would have to say She's so High by Tal Bachman and Superman by Five for Fighting.

6. What's a weird fact about yourself?

I hate green things! Don't get me wrong I love my veggies and pesto, but anything else is gross such as guacamole, green gum, green chapstick to name a few.

7. Who's a character on TV with style you admire?

Allison from Teen Wolf. It's just something about her clothes I find cute and collected also I love her new haircut.

8. What's the worst fashion mistake you've committed? Everyone has one that's particularly bad admit it :) embrace it. No one's going to judge.

Other than you all knowing about my terrible Catholic School story  I would probably have to say the time I dressed like somebody's grandparent. Don't get me wrong I don't mind dressing in vintage pieces that might make me look like a grandma, but this one day I went totally south with my choice of outfits. I wore these ill-fitting khaki chinos, this disgusting puke colored sweater which I'm not sure why I picked up and a pair of slip-ons. It was the worst and I definitely put that one down in the books as a never again.

9. You cringe at the mere memory of it as? There is :) Don't be shy no one's going to judge. 

Terrible I guess. A misfortune for the misfortunate. It was like wearing a white prom dress and spilling red punch on it. Or maybe I can describe it as walking out the house with no pants on. Yeah I like that one. My terrible grandpa attire was similar to walking out the house with no pants on.

10. If you could be reincarnated as any object what would it be?

An awesome pair of jeans. Everyone knows when you find that perfect pair of jeans your life is forever made. So why not come back as something that will make people happy.

11. What do you see yourself doing a year from now (either with your blog, fashion in general, or with life)? 

I definitely see myself a little more branded in my fashion. I hope a year from now my blog is going great and I am spreading my love for clothes to people all across the web. I hope by next year I am satisfied with the look of my blog and I also hope I might have an internship or cooperated with people to better my blog and self.

This is the part of the award where I nominate others and give them 11 questions to answer.

I would like to nominate Isabelle from Lost But Not Found, AlexisSplah from Dead Like Your Fame, and Annie From Fashion of a Minor.
Questions:
1) If you could have one designer shoes what would it be?
2)Would you rather have pizza or cheeseburgers to eat for the rest of your life?
3)What is your favorite thing about yourself?
4) What's your dream job?
5) Name your celebrity crushes.
6) The one thing you can't live without.
7) What's the name of your best friends?
8) Would you rather be Paris Hilton's best friend or Lindsay Lohan's?
9) Can you write your name with your elbow? Show us.
10) Do you have a favorite lipstick color?
11) What is your favorite trend right now?


Hope you guys enjoyed!

Signed,
Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment