Sunday, July 28, 2013

Outfit//Maroon Lagoon








What Am I Wearing
Camoflouge Shirt-JCpenney
Black Riding Pants-American Apparel
Maroon Jacket-Forever 21
White Chucks-Women's Foot Locker






Yesterday I took on downtown Chicago with my cousin. I was a fun day filled with the ridiculousness of Google Maps, yummy burgers, Garrett's popcorn and shopping, shopping, shopping(on a very low budget of course). Our travels landed in in Chinatown for dinner the first night. I was disappointed in my meal but that was made up later on when I had the best mango smoothie I had ever had at one of the bakeries on the street. Also during our Windy City travels I picked up this maroon biker jacket from Forever 21 for only $23, talk about a steal and it came in handy that day. Literally the best day of sales I ever came by in my life! 


Signed,
Lo

Follow Me On ~Bloglovin'~ ~Instagram~


1 comment:

  1. Love that army top and the pictures..
    wanna follow each other? let me know dear:)

    Xoxo,Ila

    ReplyDelete