Friday, July 26, 2013

Outfit//When It Rains, It Pour






What Am I Wearing?
Printed Jacket-My Mom's Vintage
Green Pants-American Apparel
Striped Shirt-American Apparel
White Chucks-Women's Foot Locker


Rain, Rain, Go Away Come Again Another Day. Actually scratch that I don't mind the rain today. The heat has been well heat. It's hot, I'm sweaty and my hair is in total disagreeance with it. However, I did take today to do an impromptu indoor photos hoot; you know just making use of that natural lighting in my room. 

Anyways on to today's outfit. This sweet coat was found by accident in the catacombs of my living room closet. It was my mom's way way way back in the day. The pattern is this cool mix of funky colors and has little Brazillian looking worker (note* I don't know if they are Brizillian or not but I like to imagine they are). 

Signed,
Lo

P.S. Have you guys checked out my interview with Hope Bidinger?

Follow Me On ~Bloglovin'~ ~Instagram~

6 comments:

  1. I loveee that jacket! I wish my mum had cool jackets like that hiding away in a closet!

    Style Blog // Photography Blog // Photography Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is totally cool, you style it brilliantly! Your blog is fantasticc! xx

    ultraspectacular.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete